Delta Oil & Gas is a small oil and gas exploration and production company focused on increasing net asset value by leveraging experience and modern technologies combined with strategic partnerships with industry leaders to maximize reservoir potential. As worldwide energy demands continue to exceed existing supplies, future price increases for these fuel sources are anticipated.
Our strengths include a solid foundation of strong land holdings, significant proven production, and experienced management. We seek to acquire and develop properties with undeveloped reserves that are economically attractive, and use geological and geophysical expertise to minimize the risk of oil and gas exploration. As a result, we create value and reduce risks through our approach to acquiring and developing opportunities.
Our Current Projects
Delta Oil & Gas chooses projects that are strategically located in proven natural gas producing areas of North America. The company currently enjoys land positions in the natural gas and oil areas of California, Texas and Oklahoma. Read about our projects in detail in the Operations section of the web site.
Subscribe to eNews Updates
- 08/11/2018 Delta Oil & Gas Initiates Turn-Around Strategy, Engages Excelsis Accounting Group To Complete Audits
- 07/23/2018 Delta Oil & Gas Appoints Jordan P. Balencic, D.O. As Chief Compliance Officer
- 03/13/2018 Delta Oil & Gas is Pleased to Announce Corporate Updates and Initiation of Corporate Turnaround
- 05/21/2013 Delta Announces a New Independent Director
- 09/19/2012 Delta Oil & Gas Identifies Several Pay Zones in its new Texas Drilling Prospect