OTCBB : DLTA
Delta Oil & Gas, Inc.
710 N. Post Oak Road
Houston, TX, USA
Phone: 1–281-946‑3582 [DLTA]
This web site contains statements about expected future events and/or results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements in this release include, but are not limited to time frames, expectations for completion; the analysis of results and the intention to drill. Actual outcomes and the Company’s results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause results to differ materially include general factors that affect all companies that explore for oil and gas, such as the uncertainty of the requirements demanded by environmental agencies, the fact that oil and gas extraction and production is risky, the potential that no commercial quantities of gas are found or recoverable, the price of oil and gas, geological problems that prevent us from reaching drilling targets and specific risks such as the Company’s ability to raise financing.
Subscribe to eNews Updates
- 08/11/2018 Delta Oil & Gas Initiates Turn-Around Strategy, Engages Excelsis Accounting Group To Complete Audits
- 07/23/2018 Delta Oil & Gas Appoints Jordan P. Balencic, D.O. As Chief Compliance Officer
- 03/13/2018 Delta Oil & Gas is Pleased to Announce Corporate Updates and Initiation of Corporate Turnaround
- 05/21/2013 Delta Announces a New Independent Director
- 09/19/2012 Delta Oil & Gas Identifies Several Pay Zones in its new Texas Drilling Prospect