OTCBB : DLTA
Delta Oil & Gas, Inc.
Suite 604, 700 West Pender Street
Canada V6C 1G8
This web site contains statements about expected future events and/or results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements in this release include, but are not limited to time frames, expectations for completion; the analysis of results and the intention to drill. Actual outcomes and the Company’s results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause results to differ materially include general factors that affect all companies that explore for oil and gas, such as the uncertainty of the requirements demanded by environmental agencies, the fact that oil and gas extraction and production is risky, the potential that no commercial quantities of gas are found or recoverable, the price of oil and gas, geological problems that prevent us from reaching drilling targets and specific risks such as the Company’s ability to raise financing.
Subscribe to eNews Updates
- 03/13/2018 Delta Oil & Gas is Pleased to Announce Corporate Updates and Initiation of Corporate Turnaround
- 05/21/2013 Delta Announces a New Independent Director
- 09/19/2012 Delta Oil & Gas Identifies Several Pay Zones in its new Texas Drilling Prospect
- 09/12/2012 Delta announces new partner on King City oilfields project
- 01/09/2012 Delta drills first well at its King City, California prospect