Properties that make sense
Delta's projects overview
Delta Oil & Gas continues to select projects that are of extremely high quality, low to medium risk and close to hydrocarbon delivery points. The Company operates exclusively within North America, although it continues to assess projects beyond the United States and Canada.
We currently hold substantial land positions with varying Working Interests in a number of California regional plays, Texas and Oklahoma. We have had positions in Canada but have recently sold those interests to redeploy and focus funds on larger and much higher impact targets in the USA of both conventional oil and gas reserves. We continue to aggressively drill these lands.
Please use the menu above to learn more about our current and past projects.
Subscribe to eNews Updates
- 09/19/2012 Delta Oil & Gas Identifies Several Pay Zones in its new Texas Drilling Prospect
- 09/12/2012 Delta announces new partner on King City oilfields project
- 01/09/2012 Delta drills first well at its King City, California prospect
- 08/31/2011 Delta achieves stabilized production on Donner #2 Well in Texas prospect
- 07/25/2011 Delta Completes Second Texas Prospect Well